Just a few observations from my daily foot commute, as I wiggle back home from La Pira to Azeglio.
How to Spot the Italian:
- Large, large scarf wrapped about neck. Like, an afghan-level scarf. Seriously, I have sofa throws smaller than those things.
- Handsfree wire cleverly woven around and through said afghan so that Italian can mutter into scarf unabated while walking on sidewalk.
- Shiny fitted pants.
- Bedazzled boots.
- Nice sunglasses. Minimum 200 euros.
- Carrying a motorino helmet.
- Screaming into cellphone in full argument on street.
- Really nice blowout.
Occhiali di sole + piega!
- Serious purse.
- Shoes always look brand new.